Sunday, December 26, 2010

Where Can I Get Thermasilk Shampoo

Mini roly-poly with pastry cream

How are the holidays? Have you been good? Well, I've jumped a little diet, on Christmas Eve for the first time since Aug. 15 that started. And I say that to me I jumped a little, I have not spent a lot ... I tell you: First we had appetizers, which consisted of ham, marinated pork loin, ham, sheep cheese, sausage and pepperoni. But how I came to my going to buy it for me I bought 0% slices of turkey and gouda cheese (allowed in the consolidation phase), hehe. Then there was potato salad, which I did not eat. After prawns and king prawns with plate, that if I ate, and as allowed a few more, lol And then the dish, the pork in casserole of 3 pieces and ate it if it is not allowed ... For dessert, pineapple and peaches in syrup who did not eat, and a roly-poly Mini pastry cream I did, of course without sugar or fat, ie dukaniano. Later, my mother took the tray of candies, polvorones, and marzipan, but suitable for diabetics because my father is diabetic ... but not suitable for Dukan because many are high in fat and carbohydrates, but I thought, "Well , just for today "and I ate a piece of nougat Chocolate, another yolk toast, and chocolate polvorón , hahaha And to drink a glass of red wine.

Anyway, I thought that tomorrow would have gained a kilo at least all he had eaten. But no, only weighed 200 grams more than the previous day.

And last Christmas Day, also went to eat at my parents house. But this time I skipped the diet, eat only foods allowed by the Dukan diet. And this morning, I weighed and that weight is 57.9 kilos! tomaaaaaa and tomaaaaaaaa!! and only 900 grams fail me to move to the consolidation phase.

Thank you all for your comments support. Wellcome to new followers.
Here you have the recipe roly-poly Mini

ARM MINI PASTRY CREAM GYPSY

INGREDIENTS For the cake:
3 eggs 3 tablespoons oat bran
1 tablespoon skim milk 3 tablespoons
cheese 0% mg
beaten 1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 / 2 of baking powder
2 tablespoons liquid sweetener
For the pastry cream:
3 eggs 1 envelope flanin the child (brand cornstarch is prepared without sugar)
2 glasses of milk
2 tablespoons liquid sweetener
Fill with half of cream, the other half to put on glasses sprinkled with cinnamon and we have another dessert for the next day;)
To trim:
1 egg yolk 1 teaspoon cocoa
value (fat and sugar) 1 teaspoon
liquid sweetener 1 tablespoon skim milk powder PREPARATION
We first pastry cream: In a saucepan threw the contents of the envelope flanin and sweetener, then go add the eggs one at a stirring well. Add milk and put the fire until it thickens, stirring constantly. Allow to cool. Preheat oven to 160 degrees while we make the biscuit dough. Beat egg whites until stiff and set aside. In a bowl mix remaining ingredients well and add to the egg whites stirring motion. We put in the oven in a silicone cake pan or put a paper antiadeherente to prevent sticking. Take it out when browned and put it atop a damp cloth and rolled on itself and wait a bit to take that form, then fill with cream. For the decoration I used the recipe for Nutella Dukan. Although I lack the aroma of hazelnut ... Mix all ingredients and with a plastic bag (Those of freezing, for example) will make a hole and "paint" motif.

Well, I hope you like it ... Not only did this, I made one for my in-laws, at the same time;)

I hope that Santa Claus has left many gifts. Come to remain good / you okay? Besitos

0 comments:

Post a Comment