Saturday, March 12, 2011

38 Weeks Pregnant With Bad Headache

pudding meat and vegetables dukan

I'm going to put a recetita I did yesterday. This recipe already existed in traditional English cuisine long time, but of course with olive oil and potatoes ... I've adapted to the diet dukan and is suitable for the cruise phase. You can eat both cold and hot, so it may be a dish to bring in taper to work or field.

MEAT AND VEGETABLE PUDDING DUKAN (cruise, pv)

Ingredients: 150 gr beef


chicken 70 g 50 g leek onion half


70 g pumpkin 3 eggs 1 carrot

skim milk 1 cup white pepper


parsley vegetable broth half scouring
salt to taste Place in a pot to cook meats, vegetables and parsley all together, with a little water and defatted broth. when it is cooked, drain well using a pasta colander, which is not any water, and let cool. Separate the whites from the yolks and whites ride. Apart beat the yolks with milk and a little salt and white pepper (Tb inches) and add the meat and vegetables cooked, then add the egg whites stirring motion until a paste. the facts in a silicone mold type plum-cake and put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes ... but this DepED each oven. Serve with white sauce or tranchettes dukan ligth over when it is hot.




Now I'm going for a walk, taking advantage that it does not rain ......

Wellcome all / as I hope this blog will help you to improve your life, mine has changed dramatically, not only look younger, I have more energy and health, as before the diet had high triglycerides and now I have normal values. Before a penalty would not eat vegetables and fruit and now as (I'm in the consolidation phase), I learned to eat.

I will happen as in the previous post, then answer the questions, ay! I do not have time pa ná ...

Editing ...

Well, here I am again and I will answer questions and comments from the previous entry. Rafael Román

> is your right to have your opinion and express it ... but I think you're not properly informed. Would you 've read the books of dr. Pierre Dukan? Do you know all phases of the diet dukan? Do you know how much food we can eat? We reported briefly in the first phase proteins but eat only a few days depending on the kilos that are left, to me on more than 20 as the official website of the diet dukan in Spain told me I had to make 6 days. Then passed to the second phase where they eat vegetables and one day only proteins, and proteins following more vegetables, ah! both the first and second phase are also taken milk, the second phase lasts until you reach your weight just in my case happened at 5 months of starting the diet. And I started the third phase in which already includes fruit, bread, vegetables each day, pasta or vegetables, cheese ball type .... and have a lunch or gala dinner where you can eat what want but without repeating .... this stage or phase of consolidation must be done at 10 days per kilo lost, I have to do it for 270 days, so I'm getting used to eating vegetables and fruits every day and did not make it before the diet. And finally, we have the fourth phase or final stabilization phase in which we eat normal (normal mean, binge) for 6 days a week, and only 1 pure protein is never to get fat. I am very happy with this diet for me when I was 18 kilo analysis and I have lost all good. On day 18 of this month it will be 7 months of diet and have not been sick at any time. Hairspray

Do not know if you read my latest posts, but as fruit every day except Thursday protein, of course, I'm on my weight. I love that you could read the book I can not lose weight in Pierre Dukan where talking about this fruit ... there will agree with me that a person with significant obesity or overweight can not take sugar if you want to lose weight ... . the fruit has fructose that is sugar. Another thing is the people that you can spare just 5 kilos or less ... than do not know why some of these people have started to dukan diet, this diet was designed for obese people, people that you can spare a few kilos with any other low-calorie diet will lose weight as well.

Zule> I have not been sick either of these days I have been on the diet and that soon I will meet 7 months of diet. Though I am in my weight, I have not finished the diet, because diet does not end until all phases are finished. Now I'm in the process of consolidation or maintenance. I hope your doctors are well analysis. To avoid problems with this diet, you have to do is to drink 2 liters of water a day, spend no eggs (I eat 4 whole eggs than a week, but whites as all I want) and get some exercise every day. Of course not everyone can do the diet .... dukan people with diabetes, or liver problems, kidney or heart disease is diet can dukan.

Nancyflor> In Mexico you're in luck because the chile you can eat, even in the days of pp as a condiment but do not overdo it because then it would amount considered vegetables. In the days of pv no matter how much you take ... but very itchy, no? jejeje Besitos

partner Maria Mendez> you're right, because we have to justify? We are adults and we can feed and give us want. Me too a lot of people tell me to get fat again and then .... well, time to time .... also the same people were saying would not get to reach my goal. But look passes from the people, because if you ignore it worse. I'm happy and when a person is happy, more than one to which he gives a ghastly envy;)

I encourage everyone, because it works and if done properly is not dangerous at all. I believe that before the diet, taking just 80 kilos 148 cm tall, bony, obesity, type II on the edge .... morbid obesity was a risk and a risk of falling ill, far greater than I have now.

Many kisses and happy Sunday:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment