Monday, February 14, 2011

Panasonic Lumex Camera Case

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ..... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Hi Everyone ace! That it going? All right? Today is Valentine's Day and mine just sent me a message. Oddly enough, today Justito 18 years ago we started out (3 years of dating and 15 married), I remember my best friend was getting married, and had the wedding date and everything, but the boy had been in Segovia that Saturday and left the two together in celebration. We find that years later would be my husband and father of my children and my friend was to tell him about her wedding turns out that he had wanted to date her, with my friend (by that time I told my friend not to go out with him, hahaha I think it was subconscious thing ... I wanted for me, hehe) and his reaction was spending the arm around her shoulders and say, "Oh yeah?? And when we got married you and me?" A week later, on 20, years ago and left all her friends to come with me hanging. He told me and I do not think so, and he pulled out his wallet and showed me the ID ... it was true! left to celebrate her birthday to be with me !!.... Ay! my love ... I still love you.

Well, I leave a recetita for this special day ... that everyone you may have a good Valentine's Day ...
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE (consolidation)
Ingredients: 500 grams

skimmed milk 100 gr. spreadable cheese San Millán 0% 4 mg
ligth
cheeses cheese 2 tablespoons beaten
1 mg 0% with pieces of strawberry yogurt sweetened
mg 0% 1 envelope gelatin 1 tablespoon neutral
½ sweetener (or 2 if you are very greedy, but notice that this is already sweet) Strawberry Jam
ligth to decorate
Preparation: Separate
a cup of milk 500 grams and set aside. Put all the ingredients except the jelly and jam in the glass of the Thermomix, set temperature 90 degrees 7 minutes velocidad 4, cuando ya vaya por 50º añadir la gelatina neutra disuelta en la taza de leche que habíamos reservado. Verter la mezcla en un molde y dejar cuajar en la nevera. Una vez cuajada, desmoldar y adornar con mermelada ligth de fresa por encima. (Si no le ponéis la mermelada, la receta es valida para crucero)


He tenido que hacer la foto desde lejos, porque de cerca, al haber puesto la tarta en una bandeja blanca con el flas salían brillos y no quedaba bien la foto...el trozo que está en el plato, me lo he tomado para desayunar, que buena está....a mi me ha gustado, espero que a vosotros/as también.


Ahora respondo a vuestras preguntas: Lula

> The days of pure proteins should be just that, pure protein days ... I have respected ... but if you have temptations and you can not avoid, you better take some dessert tolerated than skip the diet with a forbidden food. And you know that in case of deadlock must leave tolerated. Giselle

> You can take vitamins if you want, nothing happens, if you do not pass the recommended dose, of course. I've made, but when I remember ... every 4 or 5 days because I'm clueless, lol I have not ever eaten sausage, but if they are allowed meat and protein than the carbohydrate, if you can with that percentage de grasa, pero siempre que sean frescas y no embutidos industriales que pueden llevar almidón, fécula de patata u otros hidratos que no están permitidos. Lo que si he comido han sido las hamburguesas de ave (pollo y pavo) y la carne picada que venden en mercadona.

Maria Cecilia> Bueno, pues después de los chocolates de San Valentín....al ataqueeeeeeee y a por los kilooooooss!!! Ah! y no sé si sabes que se pueden hacer bombones dukan, pincha en el enlace del blog de este dukaniano (si, un hombre...que también hay muchos que siguen la dieta dukan) http://hombresdukan.blogspot.com/2010/12/mas-dulces-para-navidad-bombones.html


Muchas gracias a todas the others for comment, Liz, Anabel, Princesaa, Pai, Maria Mendez, Bekki, and the corner of Chelsea. Welcome

/ os to new followers / as:)

Kisses to everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment