Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sample Donation Letter To Churches

cheese cake and apple pate

Hello! What's up? I was very happy, enjoying my walks around town a lot ... people stare at me, some even turn around (that I know because I was in front of a window and saw a girl who knows me, there was the back at me, hahaha) Many people congratulated me and congratulates me, and many more people still stop me on the street to ask questions about diet Dukan. If a few months ago, I thought that half of the city where I live I was doing, I think now is the whole city, hahahaha so bad that when I go to Mercadona, or herbalist to why I need, and it is not! At least I have plenty of imagination and invention recipes adapted or me, as I have in the fridge.

Haber, I tell you my menu today, to give you ideas for when you get to the third phase of the diet ... Ah! I forgot to clarify that there are people who tell me: "Sure, you're already consolidated and you have it easier," Haber, before reaching consolidation, I have also gone through the first two stages and I've taken 25 kilos is said soon. Consolidation also has its sacrifices ... for example, the gala dinners, can not be repeated plate and only one meal a day gala, but the next day does a horror back to the diet. Then there is the Thursday of pure protein to be respected, but is also very hard after being accustomed to eating vegetables, fruit and bread every day, apart from the pasta and lentils ... not so nice, no . You have to respect the rules of the third phase, but the maintenance of diet fail ... That to me is not going to happen ... I'm going to keep my weight! Weight 55.1 kg today and last week there were some days that I even 54.9 kg. On Sunday I ate a snack of bread-pan (as I call white bread bakery, come on) of ham and coffee with whole milk with a donut real chocolate, yum, yum, so good, I enjoyed it a lot, I ate slowly enjoying the moment ....

Menu (consolidation)
Breakfast:
a skim latte cupcakes dukan
2

midmorning coffee with skim milk another

Eating Soup with seafood julienne (I put everything together to cook, seafood: mussels, squid, clams and shrimp, cabbage, green beans and shredded carrots with a little water and vegetable broth defatted)
2 slices of bread
2
ligth snack cheeses

A red apple salad Dinner
tops and peppers Chicken
garlic (the recipe is in the book "Recipes Dukan" really recommend it)
mg 0% 1 yogurt with chunks of plum


I leave a recetita already posted on my facebook profile. If you take away the apple, also applies to cruise. Hope you like ...


cheese and apple cake (consolidated)
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons
oat bran
1 tablespoon wheat bran
100 gr. spreadable cheese San Millan 0% mg 4 egg whites

... cheese 2 tablespoons beaten mg 0%
cinnamon to taste half a block


1 teaspoon baking powder 1 dash of skimmed milk (1 CS)
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 180 ยบ. Mix all ingredients and beat well. Put in a silicone mold. Cut the apple into slices and put in the finite mass snug. Leave in oven 35 minutes (this depends on the oven.) Sprinkle a bit of aspartame, gives a brighter appearance. I hope osguste, my yes;)
Now I answer your questions:
Martina> What I did to avoid the deadlock was to change the rate of alternation of cruise. I started doing 2 days and 1 pp pv ... but everyone is different. Still doing well and see how low. This is not any competition, each person loses weight at different rates ... I promise you do not give a medal to lose weight before, hehehe important thing is to go thinner but more slowly. That if the reasons I've never lost;) (I think of my children, I live to be with them, and being overweight I can not enjoy life, and children will notice ...)
Adii> I know a friend from Mexico that is not taken as oat bran and does everything else equal and is thinning.
Nuria> Search file blog entries in August, the summary of the diet. But it is very interesting that you buy the book: Do not get slim DR. Pierre Dukan. Reading it will understand many things, mainly because their method works.
Xil> not give you bad candy recipes. Can eat every day, but you have to take into account dose of oat bran daily and carries food tolerated.
All other many thanks for your comments, presumed by the rat, My little stitch, Hairsprai, Melora, pin, Bekki, Cecilia, Anita dukan, Angela and Mammi Blue ... thanks and I never tire of giving them:)
Wellcome to new followers / es
Animooooooooooo and by kilos !!!!! Why?? because we / you so valemooooooooos !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment