Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cartier Pave Diamondtrinity Ring

chicken livers (to spread on bread Dukan, lol)

Hello, that such all / you? Well, a few days I've been worried, because last Sunday instead of a gala meal a day, I todoooooooo Sunday's gala, viva la pepa hala! That can not be done, is just a state dinner the day .... but having a stone is not everything is so good, jooo! I skipped the diet, but that does not happen again because the feeling of guilt is much larger than the small moment of pleasure I could get. I made breakfast gala, namely real chocolate with churros truth, nothing more and nothing less than 5 churros, and then a sandwich with white bread cheeses and ham ... a good breakfast we dress, lol . But it did not end there because I went to my mother and I ate a "fosquito" chocolate with coffee in the afternoon, then had dinner like the rest of my family. Bone, mal, muy mal, eso no se puede hacer y no volverá a pasar. De castigo, tomaaaa!!! ayer pesaba un kilo más, 56, pero hoy y después de hacer sólo conso el lunes y el martes, tachán!!!! peso 55,6 kg, así que animo a todos/as porque esto.....FUNCIONAAAA!!! y no me ha hecho falta ni hacer más días de pp ni nada de eso. Mañana cumpliré con el jueves de proteínas y espero ir volviendo durante la semana a los 55 exactos, y si no, me autocastigo a mi misma y no tengo comida de gala esta semana...por mala!!! que ya me tiré de gala todo el domingo pasado entero, jajajaja

Ahora os pongo una receta de paté que me inventé anoche, modificando una receta de la thermomix. I ate it spread on bread, but surely that Dukan bread will also be good;)

livers PÂTÉ
CHICKEN Ingredients: 200 gr. of chicken livers, 2 or 3 slices of chicken breast, half an onion, 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese 0% mg, a pinch of white pepper, 1 clove, a dash of garlic powder, parsley, 1 / 4 of a fat vegetable broth, and salt to taste.
Preparation: In a nonstick skillet to very finely chopped onion with a little water and salt, put more water if you see that is going to burn. when the onion is tender to the remaining ingredients, except cheese, chicken liver and the chicken very finely, add water and cook until it is all done well. Remove from heat and when hot add the cheese and stir the mixture. After grinding all very well in a blender

Well, now try to answer your questions .... Maria Mendez

> vegetable stock cubes bought in scouring the Mercadona, are 50% less fat. Herbalists also sell some stock cubes are low in fat. Camila

> I do not know where you can download the book. I prefer to read them the old fashioned way. But researching and looking, because the Internet goes ....

Silk> That has a little bit, I spend to see your blog;)

Vicky> The rule is not to eat fruit in the first two stages and I have respected. Fructose is fruit sugar that is and we know that sugar ... I think that only fat is likely to stall once and I did was change the rhythm of alternation, pp instead of 1 / 1 pv to 2 pp / 1 pv .

Xenites> In a moment you have visited, these days I've been a little busy ... Angela

> still doing well, is in times of stagnation when it comes to be stronger;)

Adii> Eggs me sometimes I make the iron and look good;) you have to use a good nonstick pan, you put a drop oil and spread over the entire pan with a paper towel and let it warm up well, and there you get the food. To make biscuits, muffins, etc come in handy silicone molds, and which do not stick anything. Another thing ... it's not OK to use oatmeal, it is right to use oat bran is the shell that covers the grain. If you do not find it, do everything else but that, but do not use oatmeal, you might as well use wheat flour ... Carol

> can make wheat bran at all stages, but only 1 tablespoon per day maximum. I advise you not to screw up the daily dose of oat bran, start to make the biscuits in the cruise phase as is easier to multiply by 2, since cruise is to take 2 tablespoons of oat bran a day. If you read my posts, you'll see that in the attack phase I take the oatmeal pancake, then later I started making cupcakes and cake recipes, and always multiplying by 2. See my recipe for bread for four days, takes 8 tablespoons of oat bran;)

Corinne> jajajajajajajaja I share it with you, mate: D

muchim thanks to all the others, my mother 28 comments! Thank you very much for losing a little of your time to comment on my blog. Come! ESE ANIMO UP THAT ... IF PUEDEEEEEEEEE! This summer, all in a bikini! let's go ahead! And Scarlatta O, hara tell you that if I have to go hungry for forbidden food, God is my witness that NEVER, NEVER EVER again weigh 80 KILOS, JAAAAAMAAAAAAAASSSSS NUNCAAAAAAA GO! and if I skip the diet today, tomorrow is another day ........

kisses to everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment