Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blueprint For Picnic Tables

A recetita and a very interesting site:)

Hello to you all! That nerves, this night the Kings Can I leave a little something? I do not know, I know .... As for the consolidation phase, the above along very well and I'm down, this morning I weighed 56.6 kg ! and this scares me a little because neither I want to stay in the bones ... well, I guess that goes after the gala dinner. Tomorrow would have to pure proteins, since it is Thursday, but I think I deserve a piece of twisted roll, so many months without tasting the sugary sweet that I'm greedy must be rewarded. I will do the pure proteins on Friday without fail.

I leave my food from yesterday ....

tortillas stuffed with minced meat and bell peppers

INGREDIENTS:
4 egg whites
1 can (small) roasted red peppers
150 grams of minced veal
salt, oregano, paprika, parsley and garlic powder to taste PREPARATION
:
put in a nonstick skillet ground beef and pour the spices, we hope that this almost check and add the peppers, cut into strips, let them do everything a little and pour over the egg whites. We let it curdle a bit and we turning, shaping and being the meat and peppers in a tortilla.

This fills a lot! The cheese plate is attached to a portion of Emmental cheese. If you eat with cheese is a meal of Stage 3 or consolidation phase. But if you eat a ligth cheeses, voucher for the cruise phase and if you take away the peppers, goes for the attack phase;)

Yesterday I made a discovery that I'm delighted. Is a website that has everything, hairstyles, makeup, recipes ... Thanks to her, I'm learning a lot. I am already a fan over ... Http://www.isasaweis.com/
This page is where I have learned to make this bow and this:



Thank you all for your comments, thanks a ton for reading.
Well, I hope you bring many gifts Magi. Besitos

0 comments:

Post a Comment