Monday, January 3, 2011

Catchy Slogans For Dance

Results 20 weeks of diet Dukan

What we bring the new year? I delighted in life! I am very happy is that even while in the consolidation phase, I'm losing weight. This morning I weighed 57.2 kg ! New Year's Eve and why I took the grapes (forbidden fruit) and also the complete dinner and wine and champagne ... lol It was my first dinner gala. That if, after I was out there running all night, until 7:30 am last Thursday did .... pure protein which is what I have to do for the rest of my life and more get used to it now. On Thursday protein you have to eat pure as in the attack phase, even if we are in consolidation, you can not eat that day bread, no fruit, no new foods now incorporated into the diet. I put what I ate yesterday ...

Breakfast Menu
consolidation phase 1
coffee with skim milk 2 slices of bread with cheese spread San Millan 0%

Eating sprouts sautéed with garlic and onion and a pinch of paprika 1 whiting
ration to iron
1 red apple (Snow White egalitarian than that rich!)
Snack
1 coffee with skim milk with 2 tablespoons of oat bran
went to visit my sister, so ...
other coffee with skim milk (and gave him a twisted roll of kings from cream, did not eat)
1 chamomile tea (my sister insisted I do not know because they thought I was going hungry ...)

livers Dinner roasted chicken
gouda cheese 1 serving
1 infusion of horsetail

Nyu> I've wondered how you have to weigh the beans and pasta ... well, the weight of the food is cooked once
My little stitch> I have seen that in a previous post I wondered about snacking between meals ... If you can chop, allowed food of course!, but only when hungry and not take it out of habit as it is important to keep the rhythm and structure of meals (page 45 of the book The Illustrated Dukan method)

Many thanks to all for your comments and welcome / as new / as followers / as.
Ah! I tell you I think I was wrong when I've been putting the time in weeks or months of the diet. I have 20 weeks but not 5 months, 5 months, will perform on January 18 because I started on August 18, 2010 Dukan diet, I think I've done a little trouble, haha \u200b\u200bmaths is not my thing. .. Besitos

and to be good / as there is little for the Three Kings;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment