Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Is The Best Unrated Movies

cheeses and chocolate flan

Bueno, ¿Qué tal va todo? Hoy os traigo una recetita I love it, also because it was the first dessert I made in the diet, but I've improved the recipe. I have done in a silicone mold shaped like bear and I had breakfast a bear's paw, jajajaja along with coffee. Is a recipe that has tolerated, so you know it is for the cruise phase, not the whole eat in a day, right? because it takes 3 tablespoons cocoa mg 0% and no sugar. Hope you like my kids love it.

Thank you all for your comments and welcome / as new / as followers / 199 as we are almost 200! my mother, I really hope that my blog will serve to motivaros and lose weight. I feel so good, so happy, I would like everyone felt like me.

Nancyflor> gelatin can eat whenever 0% fat and without any sugar.

Fiction> If at the beginning of the diet only walked 20 minutes and it was in the middle of August with nearly 40 degrees which made for where I live, for sweating what is not written, hahahaha then I increased to 1 hour walk and now I a gym and do cardio and weights for 1 hour and then ground to walk in the afternoon, an hour or half hour, depending on the time you have. Maria Mendez

> Oat bran is required, it is not mandatory is the way to take it. You can get it perfectly in the yogurt. There are times I made it in coffee and I take it like cereal.

cello Corner> Well, you've seen that I only use natural foods, nothing artificial powders or preparations. I think diet is important to learn to eat foods that normally have. Here only spend on food, on the other hand you have to spend equally, because you have to eat every day. I'm already tired, that I take out the money that I have with weight loss products. Another reason why I love this diet Dukan. Eva

> 70% chocolate without sugar is not allowed because a lot of fat. But if you can avoid eating a bit, just a square from time to time, eh? do but observe how your body responds, if you look tight, leave it, okay? Vicky

> In these 5 months, only I skipped the diet once and it was on Christmas Eve when I was missing just one kilo for my weight right and enter cosolidación or third part of the diet. Moreover, I have not bitten even once between meals since I started. It's something I have hallucinated, even to myself. I think even I have been cured anxiety and all. I do not know who gave me so hard but I did not break the diet.

Adii> In my blog I have written that, yes. But what makes Mr. Dukan in the book, okay? The issue is that the diet works have to eat a lot. Look, I at the beginning of the diet had to eat 80 grams of protein and that's a lot of meat and fish. You may have the feeling of being superllena but it really is, to work you have to eat 1 gram of protein per kilo heavier person per day. Try it, find the mental strength you need and make sure you can, why not? Encourage and tell me how you do, it?

Many kisses to all others, Hairspray, Xonia recipes, Liz, Squidward, MJ, The Girl in the diet, Velina, Angela, Princesaa, A flower of skin, and Eva .... I do not think I forget anyone or anything ... ah! if recetaaaaa, hahaha


Quesito CUSTARD AND CHOCOLATE
pint of skimmed milk yogurt sweetened
1 mg 0%
3 tablespoons whipped cream cheese 0% mg
half tub of cream cheese San Millán 0% mg

3 4 cheeses ligth Value tablespoons fat-free chocolate and sugar
3 tablespoons liquid sweetener 1 packet gelatin
neutral Separate
10 grams a cup of milk and book, whisk together all ingredients minus the gelatin and heat mecl. In cup dissolve the gelatin and add to the mix, cook a few minutes and pour into a silicone mold, let cool and put in the refrigerator until set.




cheeses and chocolate flan














0 comments:

Post a Comment