Thursday, January 20, 2011

How To Make A Baby Carrige From Diapers

The Results Thursday from 5 months

Well, almost is happening on Thursday ... day of protein puras.Que certainly cost me quite as you get used to eating bread, vegetables and fruit every day and the day is that doing exactly As in the attack phase and if it can be proteins that are as pure as possible. This day is used to prevent weight gain, is insurance against the rebound effect. My weight today is 55.6 kg, if I know, unbelievable, but true, I guess with the state dinner this weight up a bit. I think this Sunday I'm going to make a good paella, ummm, yum, that rich! I put my menu today, that can also attack phase protein because it's Thursday.

pure proteins Thursday Menu: Breakfast


1 coffee with skim milk 1 loaf dukan

midmorning coffee
1

Eating chicken breast Grilled (4 steaks I've gotten, lol) natural yogurt sweetened
1 mg 0%

afternoon coffee with skim milk 1
2 or 3 slices of turkey dinner

Omelet 2 egg whites and 1 whole fresh cheese
0%
beaten 1 mg infusion of horsetail

Now I respond to your questions ... On
paraffin oil, to tell you that I have not used and I've missed. For what you have to be careful and take no more than a teaspoon because it releases a lot of guts and especially not calenteis because then it becomes toxic, can only be used raw.
As for oat bran, have to be that oat bran and no oatmeal, that's no good, and that oats are whole grain and then has to be considered a hydrate, and eat no carbohydrates dukanianas up to Stage 3.
wheat bran is not required to take it but comes in handy for the bathroom, and many recipes are better with him. Both a thing as other purchases in a herbarium, and also the wheat is cheaper than in the Mercadona.
Another thing I've missed have been the flavors, although I admit they are very good. But the truth is not essential. I attempt to step out my economic diet. When a recipe gets scent of this or that thing, replaced it with lemon zest, cinnamon, anise Grain ...
mustard I've been using Dijon mustard is because it has sugar.
In the 5 months I have not used oil at all and I have not missed. In the days of pv can not just eat salads, soups and purees also vegetables, not to mention protein. you know that this diet works is to eat 1 gram of protein per day despite the person.
dukan Bread is actually the oat cake but made in the microwave or oven, set it takes the same ingredients but yeast is added and that's it. In this blog you have a bread recipe dukan for four days, it occurred to me after making gingerbread that comes in the book Dukan Method Illustrated.
use many spices for cooking and give you more flavor to dishes, whether meat or fish.
Ah! Good news .... Already
edited the book of 350 recipes in English and soon goes on sale, I think Barcelona is already sold in some bookstores.
Congratulations to all you are about losing weight. You would not pass any of hunger? Cheer girls worth the effort. This week a lady has taken me 27 years, and those who walked on all fours! hahaha this will self-esteem rises to the clouds.
Today I put a white dot dress. I never dared to wear white, always black to look thinner ... I I bought in a store that I love, but where I was almost never any good, and now that I have clothes there, they will close .... of course, go wrong, jooo!

Well, I might be wrong once in something, but not so bad I have to seeing the results, no?

Many thanks to all who have commented, which read me, which give me congratulate you on the street and welcome to new followers as both sexes, who are already 183! my mother, I never imagined they would so many people read this blog when I started writing it: D Much

mood and look in file blog is very interesting stuff.

Kisses to each and every

0 comments:

Post a Comment