Sunday, January 23, 2011

Elder Scrolls 3 No Cd Hack

dukan diet and vegetarians

Diet dukan is a high protein diet, then a person who is a vegetarian how can you follow this meal plan? Today I bring you a link to a blog dukaniano and also a vegetarian, does a girl who has also managed to lose weight with this diet and now provides us with experience, with recipes too interesting. Although I am not vegetarian, I do like to eat from time to time this type of food that is natural and healthy impossible ...

http://vegedukan.blogspot.com

My weight today is 55.4 kilos , great! So I gobbled up a plate of paella, white bread and 1 slice of chocolate mousse, you know, my state dinner: D

back to the gym tomorrow after these 2 days off and I still legs hurt, but I think I will gradually feeling better ...

Thank you all for your comments, I will try to explain some questions ...

Nancyflor> is normal to have constipation, is one of the few drawbacks of this diet. Add vegetables to everything will be better. Also try taking wheat bran. Maria Mendez

> For more days to attack you will not lose more. The method works when exchanging days and days of pure proteins and vegetable proteins, so the body does not feel threatened and do not make reservations because he finds that you give vitamins and nutrients. If every day were pure proteins we end up stuck in the same weight. It's like telling the body, now I give you, now I give you, and so dizzy and just lose weight, eating the other way proteins always the body thinks, not me, then reserve. Your boyfriend has lost more than you, is normal, because men have a hormone different from ours. To have your boyfriend does not have a rule ... Do not compare yourself with him or anyone else, though you started the diet the same day, every body is different and goes at your pace, this is no race more important is your health . Make your diet as you have said in the page. dukan official diet, be confident and get it.

CS3> To lose weight you have to do 2 things that are attached to each other: DIET AND EXERCISE. If you exercise a lot but do not diet, you will not lose weight. You'll be leaner, but not thin. Angela

> If you are 0% fat yogurt with low carbohydrates that proteins do not worry, do it with those who have found but which are 0% fat and no sugar. Ok? And you tell me you doing ...

The girl in the diet> Sure I eat normal, but not now, now I'm in maintenance. And one way to begin introducing the rest of the meal is with these gala dinners. Have you explained: dukan diet consists of 4 phases, 2 and 2 to lose weight to keep it. The third or consolidation lasts for 10 days lost per kilo. I started building the 29/12/2010 with 23 kilos lost bone I have to do 230 days of maintenance. In my time, not yet a month ago, I've lost almost 2 kilos more. As I've lost almost 25 kilos .... then I think consolidation will continue until it ends in August this year. Then I will be playing to the 4 phase: the final stabilization. Here I can now eat normally every day of the week except Thursday from pure proteins. Why? That this does not ever getting fat again. If for 6 days a week I can eat normally, I about to. So I am doing everything according to the method of dr. Pierre Dukan and therefore I say that this is my last diet. And even if it will start to gain weight again, I know what to do to lose weight. Would attack a few days and then cruise to get back to my weight.

Well, I hope I answered everything. Welcome to new followers / as, a ton of thanks for reading. God willing, I will be around to tell my experience and contribute my bit in the fight against obesity. Because I know what it feels ........ Ánimooooooooo, I checked for myself, that IF YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment