Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dream Mousse Eyeshadow Swatch

protein diet

five months ago, on August 18, 2010, I made a big discovery: Dukan diet. I started relying on this method make it from day one. I reached my weight just on 29 December 2010, but a diet is never finished until you've done the maintenance. So I say that I am still on a diet, I'm in Stage 3 or consolidation phase. Well, these are the results on numerical data:

18/08/2010....................80, 1 kg ; 18/01/2011.........................56, 0 kg
means of closure ......... 95 cm environment Close
environment ................ 85 cm waist 95 cm ......... ; environment ................ 72 cm waist
environment cadera ......... 115 cm ; environment cadera ................ 94 cm
Body mass index 36.5 ... Body mass index 25.57 .........
obesity type II ; ; overweight
hoist pants ..... 48 hoist pants ....

......... 38 Height: 148 cm
Age: 39 years
Kilos lost so far: 24 kilos

The official website of the diet dukan ( http://www.dietadukan.com/ ) just say that my weight is 57, 6 kg but seeing that as well, that my medical tests are right and people say I'm good face, is, that I have not been too wrinkled face and sad, as it happened with other diets, I will continue to 55 kilos, what is lacking total pa, hahahaha Although my BMI would be perfect with 54 kilos.

I also tell you that I've joined a gym to tone and tighten, as I am a bit soft, but not so much for having lost so many kilos. It's another good thing about this diet to be rich in protein protects you a lot of muscle. I have 2 days of gym and I have a sore leg, buass! but I feel tremendous energy.

do with this diet is thinned so quickly, I recommend that you use a firming cream and / or ANTI. I've been using it for several months, is a rose hip Bavarian brand.

I put my menu today to give ideas, remember that I am already in consolidation consolidation

Breakfast Menu

1 coffee with skim milk
a sandwich with 2 slices of bread browned, 2 cheeses ligth and 2 slices of ham Midmorning
york
1 coffee with milk (in a bar, so of skimmed nothing but a little does not go ná)
1 block (ie at home)
Eating

Grilled Beef with garlic and oregano Tomato
1 mg 0% yogurt Snack

1 coffee with skim milk dukan
1 bread (sweet version, but I'm greedy, lol)
Dinner Mashed

Panga mixed vegetables grilled spiced fresh cheese beaten
0% aspartame and cinnamon (I love cinnamon)
1 infusion of green tea

more 2 or more liters of water, plus 1 hour to 1 hour fitness hike. Do not forget to exercise more, ok?

Beatruky> Thanks beautiful! have to see how beautiful you are staying, eh?

Raquelferrari> You have my full support and count on my blog all you want. And if you blog, I look and I follow. Paraffin oil have not gotten to use it, I've missed the truth is the only thing that I have not heeded Pierre Dukan. But neither is that meeting and ask for Internet postage and such, is more expensive. Anabel

> Once we have a ratillo I visit;)

Reyes> When I started coaching diet that did not work. I just followed the book and tips and recipes from other dukanianas. But if you feel better that way, do it, everyone can do whatever he wants with his money. You'll tell me that this is going, right? Nyu

> You're right. There are people who eat breakfast only an infusion, not that, health care must be taken first. The good thing about this diet is that food can eat and drink at will without having to weigh them.

Exchocolate> of anything. Thank you for commenting

Mayanamay> Congratulations and remember the lost kilos with this diet you must eat to work. Are you my countrymen? Olé, abundant good, lol

The rat presumed> thank you

Squidward> I'm so glad you like the blog, I hope you find it useful

Eva> I like that! with courage and optimism: D well, I love your sentence together PODEMOSSS!! say yes champions attest that IF PUEDEEEE!!

MJ> remains constant, quierete lot and see how you reach your goal;)

Alivalle> Your blog was the first I visited and gave me the idea to make one. Thank you teacher, your blog is amazing, but do not follow the diet dukan are also very good your recipes.

Nancyflor> I know that in Mexico there is no oat bran, as I have several friends who are there bloggers, Fe, Liz ... you told and test how it works, then you stop taking oats and everything else you do well. Tell me, ok?

Princesaa> jajajaja say yes, then everything is known. Your every day you're more beautiful, the sky of person you are inside is popping out.

Pitiusa> True, lol Many kisses to you too

Well, WELCOME to the / as new followers / as it has for a while you visit on your blogs, the / as you have.

and kisses to everyone, happy day: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment