Sunday, January 16, 2011

How To Get A Car In Poptropica

dukan Open mind and proteins have

For this diet works, we must forget everything we learned about calories and proteins to learn to count. You have to eat 1 gram of protein per kilo you weigh a day, even on days of protein and vegetables. And how do we calculate this? The truth is that it is a little tricky, because if you eat 100 grams of chicken not you're eating 100 grams of protein but 22 grams. I found a link where many foods come with their corresponding amount of protein per 100 grams, just like you can help. Although I do is eat very much, until I'm not hungry and you're

http://www.cada24horas.com/tablas-alimentos.html

I thank you for all your comments. In the end I managed to Trivia badoo that and I'm back on facebook, but that yes, I do not accept such applications or play games ....

Wellcome to new followers / s: D

Yesterday my weight was 56.4 kg for what I did state dinner, ate omelette!! That is another of the good things of this diet, which makes you enjoy and appreciate food more. However, without sticking the binge of the century, eh! darling! now the body is very sensitive to rebound. The secret to prevent weight gain with gala dinners is not to repeat, eat everything but without repeating.

Well, today my weight is 56.8 kg and that everything is going great, keeping me on my weight.

Exchocolate> You asked me how to resolve the issue of constipation. Do you take a tablespoon of wheat bran per day? If it takes and what does not work, try a tea that they sell in the mercadona called Delgaxan de Pompadour but do not take it every day, OK? only occasionally so that the body is not accustomed to having to take it to go to the bathroom. They also do sit-ups help for constipation;)

I also send a greeting to my former colleagues in the course of kindergarten, because I know some of them continue this blog. Thanks! Do you remember when we were taught how to make a blog? some thought it was useless and the truth is that everything that is learned, sooner or later, we can serve some purpose. My father says: "Knowledge has no place" for that reason I will continue taking courses and forming, but is 90 years old and would never say that something does not work, can you get that when something works .....

This blog is made by a computer expert and every day I learn something new, but I think it's very interesting to track my progress with the diet dukan. I think I can provide testimony that IF YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT!! From here all my encouragement and support to the / as It start this diet, you're going to get. Kisses to all

and all

0 comments:

Post a Comment